The deadline for submitting applications and letters of endorsement is May 18, 2018.
The 2018 REPM Conference will offer travel grants to a limited number of students working in magnetism and magnetic materials. The grants are intended to partially offset travel costs (with the exception of Conference registration). Each Conference grant will be up to 5000 Yuan( $750 USD). Support is for current students only. .
Student Travel Grant Eligibility:
- The student must be presenting a paper at the Conference.
- The student's supervisor must submit a letter of recommendation.
- Only ONE application per research group will be accepted.
- Preference will be given to students who are nearing completion of their PhD graduate studies, although a limited number of Conference travel grants will be awarded to other graduate and undergraduate students.
How to apply for a Student Travel Grant:
- Applications MUST be submitted application to email@example.com using the application forms below.
- Incomplete or late applications and endorsement letters will NOT be considered.
- All students who will be presenting a Conference paper are eligible for travel support and, subject to the conditions stated above.
- Applicants will be notified of the committee's decision in the end of July
- The deadline for submitting applications and letters of endorsement is May 18, 2018.
Application forms included:
1. Conference GRADUATE Travel Grant Application Form
2. Advisor Endorsement Letter Form.