Please confirm to REPM2018@pku.edu.cn if you would like to submit a paper to a special issue in RARE METALS or Journal of REAR EARTHS, which will be refereed and the accepted one can be published voluntary in early 2019 without charge. We will send you the instruction for this submission. Papers must be presented at the Conference by an author registered at the Conference AND knowledgeable about the work in order to be published. In the meantime, you still have the option to submit the paper directly to website ( http://www.repm2018.org/Passport/Login ), which will be only collected in REPM 2018 conference proceeding in electronic format.
- The length of contributed papers should not be more than five (5) pages (less than 3,500 words) ; invited papers should not more than eight (8) pages (less than 6,000 words) .
- The site will be made available for submissions starting March 31, 2018. All manuscripts must be received by May 31, 2018. This deadline will be strictly observed.
- Post-deadline manuscripts will not be accepted and not forwarded for review.
- Papers must be presented at the Conference by an author registered at the Conference AND knowledgeable about the work in order to be published.
- Instructions for submission and accepted formats will be available on each the submission site. Presenters of invited talks will receive separate submission instructions.
- Reviewing and revisions will all be handled through the online system.