All posters will be eligible for nomination for this award provided they meet the requirements below:
- The presentations should consist of well-prepared visual materials about the work, posted on a designated board.
- It is required that an author be registered for the Conference and in attendance to present details and answer questions during the first and last hour of the designated session time.
- Because the award will be made at the session, it is recommended that the authors be present for the majority of the session.
Nature of the Award
- This award consists of a 500 Yuan cash award, a certificate, and a Best Poster ribbon.
- The awards will be given during the last hour of each poster session and a ribbon will be attached to the winning posters.
- Winning posters will be prominently displayed through the remainder of the Conference.
- A Poster Award Committee will review all of the posters at the beginning of each session.
- Nominations, made by the individual Session Chairs, will be forwarded to the Award Committee.
- Selections will be based on the level of the research, quality of the poster, and clarity of the presentation